Thinking about selling your home? You’ve come to the right place. Selling a real estate property takes a little patience and a lot of preparation before you can see the pay-off.
The process of selling your home may look quite simple. Most people believe that the standard procedure in selling a home is one of simply putting a sign on the lawn, an ad in the paper and hoping the buyers show up at the door. There is so much more involved in the process!
Upon meeting with you I will provide you with a detailed comprehensive marketing plan for your home. I have listed a few of the exclusive “Value Added Services” that Living Realty and I, provide our clients. This will assure you the highest sale price possible by exposing your home to every potential buyer searching the marketplace while your home is listed.
Value Added Services:
- Counsel owners as to current market value.
- Attract every possible buyer qualified to buy your home.
- Create an innovative marketing plan specifically designed for your home.
- Interactive Mapping of your home.
- Public accessibility – Our offices are fully staffed, 7 days a week, with personnel available to handle any buyers inquiring about your home.
- Home staging available upon requested.
Choosing a realtor
As you prepare to sell your house and interview prospective agents, you may find yourself wondering: just what exactly does a real estate agent do, anyway? Do you know everything they do to earn commission?
A good real estate agent will save you time and money. They know your community, what buyers want in a house, how to negotiate house prices and how to close the deal.
When you’re ready to put your house up for sale, count on me to show you the way. I’ll help you sell your home faster and easier, getting you full value for your investment.
Please contact me for a free home evaluation today !!
This is Not intended to Solicit anyone who is currently working with a realtor.